The Newborn Intensive Care Foundation is a local charity that raises money for medical equipment, research and Nurse education to help give the ACT and Southern NSW’s critically ill newborn babies, the best chance to lead healthy, normal lives.
* 100% VOLUNTARY – so no administration costs
* 100% LOCAL – so the money stays in Canberra
* 100% of MONEY DONATED DIRECTLY TO THE FOUNDATION GOES TO HELPING CRITICALLY ILL NEWBORN BABIES OF THE CANBERRA REGION
Read the Charity Begins at Home newspaper article (PDF)
- The next 274 words could be the best financial advice you ever get.
- Thank you Hellenic Club
- Thanks Independent Property Group
- Game, set, match
- NICF 20th Anniversary Gala Concert
- Swarovski Christmas pendants and ornaments
- A fabulous night of entertainment
- Thank you Grill'd Woden
- New Central Monitoring System
- Intimo Lingerie night supports NICF